|• Consult customer in best practices for applying AVEVA ERM and business processes related to the product
• Carry out service engagements with customers, including the implementation of standard and customised solutions, training, requirements gathering & analysis, solution definition and software customization
• Provide product usage support to customers
• Assist Sales and Business Development with demonstrations, answering RFIs, and other pre-sales activities
• Provide domain input to product development, including requirements, technical reviews and testing
Important Working Relationships
• The Senior Consultant must be able to work closely with the customer on several levels from middle management to end user groups. Implementations are supported by distributed development teams and local offices. Close co-operation with these resources is a major requirement for this position. Communication language is English
• The Senior Consultant must develop and maintain strong and healthy working relationships with the ERM team, including development and consultants in the UK but also other ERM locations, and AVEVA sales and consultants worldwide.