Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Location: Home Based (plus Cambridge 1-2 days per week)
European and Global travel required at least once a month
Deliver independent assurance and risk management guidance across the global AVEVA business.
This will require undertaking value adding internal audit work as set out in the annual internal audit plan and supporting the Group Head of Internal Audit & Risk.
• Deliver comprehensive risk-based internal audits which evaluate the effectiveness of controls in place to manage risks to the business
• Monitor, review and update the assessment of the control environment, keeping abreast of significant control issues, trends and developments
• Report internal audit findings to management and continue to monitor implementation and consult on improvement where necessary
• Produce balanced, concise and value adding internal audit reports highlighting control weaknesses and agreed improvement actions
• Maintain effective working relationships with management across the business
• Keep abreast of the latest developments in Internal Audit best practices and apply these where relevant
Measures of Success
• Efficient and quality completion of assigned internal audit reviews
• Closure of agreed internal audit actions
• Positive feedback from internal audit stakeholders
Essential Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Professionally qualified Accountant, big 4/top 10 or large corporate background preferred, not essential
• Previous audit experience essential (external and/or internal)
• Excellent report writing skills
• A good understanding of internal audit processes and best practices
• Ability and desire to travel 50% of the time within a global and successful business
• Potential and desire to eventually move away from internal audit and into the business
• Working successfully with and meeting the demands of a wide range of stakeholders
• Influencing, persuading and supporting internal audit stakeholders
• Self-starter and well organised
• Excellent communication skills
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.