|• Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates Cloud Platform in the market by translating the technology messaging into business benefits relevant to different target audiences
• Sales and Channel enablement – communicate the value proposition to the sales and channel team; develop the sales tools that support the selling process and assist sales and the partner team to close deals
• Product launch – plan and execute creative launches
• Market intelligence – become an expert in our buyers and key segments your products/solutions target, the buying processes and cycle; know your competition and how to differentiate AVEVA in relevant markets;
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and the marketing programs that drive demand for your products in collaboration with the strategy and field marketing teams.
• Analysts & Influencers Programs – you will identify key Influencers that are critical to work with to grow Cloud Platform market awareness; by working with the Communication team, you will run product briefings and communicate with your audiences on a regular basis ensuring that they all recognise Platform differentiation and are aware of the latest announcements
• Content Theme Creation – based on your market knowledge and your differentiators, you will work with the Content and Creative teams to ensure we have plenty of compelling CTAs for your campaigns: whitepapers, blogs, videos, infographics etc.)
• Customer Loyalty & Engagement – you will possess strong data analytics skills and gain in-depth knowledge of your existing and prospective customers; you will be measured on the customer retention and will focus on improving the customer loyalty through regular newsletters, product demos and campaigns; you will also build stronger links with customers via customer advisory boards and forums (online and face to face); these interactions will help you to continually evolve your buyer personas and identify customers willing to issue PRs, case studies and become AVEVA Champions. You will work closely with the Communication team to execute the customer programs; customer advisory boards, customer focus groups and user groups; work closely with the product management to understand and influence product roadmap based on the customer feedback;
• Accountability – you will manage your own KPIs: MQLs, ROI & pipeline tracking, website metrics tracking, effectiveness of your campaigns.